Air Technology Consulting LLC tests, adjusts, and balances HVAC systems for businesses throughout Dallas, Fort Worth, and Plano, TX. Our firm aims to provide state-of-the-art services that allow your system to work at peak performance, resulting in:
Lower operating costs
Increased system efficiency
Improved indoor air quality
We assure you that all design objectives are met with the highest standards. Our services include:
- Testing, Adjusting and Balancing of the HVAC system
- Commissioning of HVAC systems and controls
- Performing duct leakage testing on HVAC systems
- Troubleshooting comfort issues
- Assisting with indoor air quality issues
About Our Founder
Our founder, Muslim F. Nazarali, is certified by several testing and balancing (TAB) associations. He has been involved in the HVAC industry since 1986. He was a member of the Associated Air Balance Council (AABC) and is a member of the National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB).
Mr. Nazarali attended college in London and earned a higher diploma in the design of refrigeration and air conditioning systems. Also, he completed course work as a refrigeration engineer.
After moving to Dallas to join an air balancing firm as a technician, Mr. Nazarali’s career quickly progressed. He became a project manager. Mr. Nazarali then joined a mechanical company as the control test and balance manager and oversaw quality control for the duct systems. He then joined a consulting firm where he managed the test and balance and commissioning groups. Mr. Nazarali stayed with this company for 15 years.
Under our founder’s leadership, we aim to achieve the following objectives:
To assist business owners in the process of project development, design, construction reviews, functional performance testing, system verification, training documentation, and indoor air quality testing
Test and Balance
To provide HVAC test and balance services through the strategic management and guidance of professional technical personnel and the continuous improvement of operational and administrative processes
- Took an air and hydronic study course in testing, adjusting, and balancing in HVAC systems
- Obtained a NEBB supervisor certification
- Studied building system commissioning in HVAC and took a plumbing study course, earning a NEBB System Commissioning Administrator (SCA) certification
- Studied Total System Balance, earning a Test and Balance Engineer certification from the Air Balance Council (AABC)
- 1989 to 1990: Building and designing in Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- 1987 to 1989: Building and designing in Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- 1986 to 1987: City and Guilds Certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (Part II), all three levels, passing with distinction
Mr. Nazarali completed and passed ten “O” levels.
- AABC Test and Balance Engineer
- ACG (AABC Commissioning Group) Commissioning Authority
- EPA-Certified Technician (Type: Universal)
- AABC Training Committee Member (Assisted in Developing a New Training Manual for the Technicians)
- NEBB System Commissioning Administrator, SCA and Certified Professional